I just have 5 questions to whet your appetite today. If you like to have more puzzles and games, please look into the archive. I posted them on Lum’s space a very long time ago.
Now, put on your thinking caps.
Then check to find out if you get all correct. Here we go:
1. When does an ass have wings?
2. What do you call a ward for sick cows?
3. What do we need to create a chart?
4. When will we see a worm wearing a ring?
5. Why must we be careful in what we believe?
Here are the answers:
1. An ass (s) will have wings when it s-wings.
4. When we see a ringworm.
5. There is a “lie” in what we believe!
Hope you have enjoyed yourselves. Just write to me. Thank you.
Today I am not writing any poems. Just for a change of appetite, I will post 10 questions (riddles, wordwit or whatever you call it) just to tease your brains. ARE YOU READY……? PPPSSSSS The answer is also given below. Just don’t peep first!
1. What is the name of the vegetable which when we put behind a car will rot immediately?
2. What goes up in smoke will come down as ______________! Do you know the answer?
3. Don’t you know that you are always being followed by someone? Do you know his name?
4. Fishes live in water but this one lives on land. Do you know its name?
5. What does your right eye tell your left eye?
6. Why can’t we light a candle at both ends?
7. Why does a tortoise always carry its shell on its back?
8. What does your mouth say to your stomach?
9. What does the goalkeeper tell the goalposts?
10. Why does a zebra have stripes on its body?
ARE THE QUESTIONS TOO DIFFICULT TO ANSWER? DON’T GIVE UP. TTTTTTHHHHHIIIIIINNNNNKKKKK!!!!
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS:
3. Your shadow!
5. Stay focus. I (EYE) can’t see!
6. One end of the candle must stand on something!
7. The tortoise wants to be safe and secure!
8. You must digest what I have eaten!
9. I’m protecting you from being hit!
10. The zebra has only one birthday suit!
HOPE YOU GOT ALL THE CORRECT ANSWERS! CHEERS!
The greatest joy in life,
Is very elusive;
It comes stealthily and unexpectedly,
Without any fanfare or whatsoever!
Only on hindsight we then realize,
But too late to grasp hold of it!
Every occasion can be a great joy,
When we know how to savour it;
We must be prepared to acknowledge,
Each joy is the greatest joy,
For the greatest joy is yet to come!