Nowadays, many things can be recycled as long as we find them useful and it can help us to conserve our natural resources like glass, metals, paper……and even plastic!
So, words too can be recycled. Oh, yes! I know that you would conjure in your mind how words could be recycled. Is it in the same way as glass and metal? Ah, my friend, you jump to the conclusion too hastily! Or, is it giving the same word to Tom, then to Jane and then to Mary like in a merry-go-round? No, it isn’t! It’s a GAME!
How do you play this game? You want to know but I’m not going to tell you. Use your creativity and make this GAME a SUCCESS!
All of us know that when things grow old, some will become useless and some, with a little bit of ingenuity, can become something else — totally different from the original!
So, here goes:
- When a mess has been kept for a long time, it can be turned into a mess age!
- A long old trodden pass will become a pass age!
- Beware and be careful, your old host may become a host age!
- When you are calling for a cab, don’t ever call an old one because you may get a cab b age instead!
- When you are performing in a band, be ready to resign when it becomes too old. Otherwise, you will be turned into a band age!
- Then when we stay on a post for decades, we can become a post age!
- Ah, when you are a man and you have grown old enough, you will be promoted man age r!
Have fun and enjoy the above game. Please continue to play by yourself! Stay healthy, my friend!