Ah. it’s good to be back home after a short break. I really does wonders – supercharged! My other half just nagged at me because I still wanted to answer emails, get in touch with close friends, etc. Well, it’s wonderful to be back!
Well, first thing first. I have received a lot of emails asking for the answers. Some of my friends telephoned me and asked me to explain the ones ( only 2) slightly difficult and witty ones which they were not sure if they had the correct answers. I’ll try to explain myself here.
1. The fish will rot in the car boot if you do not take it out! The answer is carrot.
Most of you got it right! Well done!
2. She performed an amazing feat. Her feat left many spectators speechless! The answer is feather which belongs to a bird.
Only a few got it wrong. One gave two or three answers. All wrong ones!
3. What a waste! You use a silver ware to keep the fish! This is a test of one’s vocabulary.
The answer is silverfish. Look it up in a dictionary!
4. Ah, this is a slightly difficult one, indeed. One of them gave up thinking about the answer.
When “man” is beheaded, ‘an’ (his intact body) remains. Many gave different interesting answers!
5. The answer is straightforward – jack/screw-jack/car-jack . All are correct.
Well, I have posted some of these on twitters. You can visit my post there LumJeremy@twitter.com
I’ll try to recollect some difficult ones and post it here on my blog.
Thanks for all the interest shown and all the emails!