What can we understand and deduce from this short compound or complex sentence: “Monkeys see, monkeys do!”? Indeed, some wise men must have been studying the characteristics of monkeys and then come to this conclusion!
But, are we monkeys? No! Definitely not! But some people believe that we are the descendants of one species of monkeys! Then, they must be the real descendants, not me. I still believe that we are not being evolved from other animal species but from Man. (Whether God created Man is another argument!) I don’t know what your opinion is, but whatever it is, I respect your belief.
Scientists and biologists come to the conclusion by studying the bones and skeletal structures of these two animals – Man and Monkey. When they observe each characteristics they classified them into similarities and differences. Then by reading through the whole long list, they draw the conclusion that Man indeed comes from monkeys!
Well, let’s stop at that and we do not want to open the Pandora’s box. Let it remain close!
As I have promised, the last instalment of Q AND A WITH A DIFFERENCE for today: Don’t be sad, I’ll resurrect it when I have enough tricky questions and answers. Enjoy the following questions. Remember to put on your thinking caps!
1. Why do we see so many cats and dogs around us nowadays?
2. If two persons have each an idea and want to share them, how many ideas will there be altogether?
3. Where will you be if you heave at the ‘N’ sign?
4. John has been lost many times but still he says that he can never be lost? Why is it so?
5. How does one know that he is lost?
6. 13 mountain climbers tried to climb Mount Everest. Just when they were about to reach the summit, 3 fell down and rolled to the foot of the mountain. How many of them reached the summit?
7. Why do ladies put on make-up whenever they go out?
8. If paper comes from wood, what is the difference between a tissue paper and a toilet paper?
9. Why do adults refer to young children as animals?
10. If you are the only person in a queue, what position are you?
11. What does your right leg tell your left leg?
12. How can one lost his head?
13. Why do Indian men like to keep moustaches or beards?
14. What happens when you see a bull in a china shop?
15. How did the millipede boast to the centipede?
Well, that’s all folks. Try to answer them first before you take a peep at the answers below:
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS:
1. It has been raining cats and dogs these days!
2.The answer is 4. Why 4? Because each has 2 ideas now!
3. The answer is H E A V E ……..N!
4. Because whenever you ask John “Where are you?”, he always replies, “I’m here!” When you know where you are, you are not lost at all!
5. One will only get lost when he or she does not know where he or she is!
6. 1 reached the summit when the 3 fell off. (13 becomes 1 when 3 is erased!)
7. They want to disguise themselves so that their friends do not recognise them!
8. The former is used to clean your face which is the showroom while the latter is to clean your bottoms which is the storeroom!
9. Adults call the children “kids” – the young of the goats.
10. You are the first and last person in the queue!
11. “You may go first!”
12. When he does a blunder without giving it any thought!
13. They love people to compliment them that they are young for their age!
14. Everything in the shop will be ruined!
15. “Ah… I have more legs than you!”
IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE POSTING THESE Q AND A WITH A DIFFERENCE. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION. I STILL WELCOME THOSE WHO WANT TO SEND ME THEIR Q AND A. WHEN I HAVE ENOUGH Q AND A I’LL PUT THEM UP AGAIN. THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN! BE GOOD AND DO GOOD!