All occupations are noble. We earn our keeps through the sweat of our brows! As long as we do not cheat, rob, kill or steal to earn an honest living, we can lift up our heads high and be proud of our work!
A job is a job and it needs someone to do it. There is no high class jobs or low class jobs. This is only Man’s classification. Of course, there is good paying jobs and low paying jobs. It all depends on our abilities and suitability. It is only the half-baked educated would look down upon another human being because of his job.
Well, let’s come back to our question: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MUSICAL CONDUCTOR AND A TRAFFIC POLICEMAN?
The answer is: They are both directors. The former directs the orchestra while the latter directs traffic.
Let us go on to othe other Q AND A WITH A DIFFERENCE:
31. What advice did the veteran star give to the rising star?
32. Why do monkeys love to scratch themselves so often?
33. What is the difference between dry ic and ice?
34. What did the lighter say to the stick of cigarette?
35. Do you know that cats and mice are actually very friendly with each other?
36. What is the difference between “income” and “outcome”?
37. What did the mother frog advise the baby frogs?
38. Why is the famous Rock star afraid to go on board a ship?
39. Why does a centipede go everywhere barefooted?
40. Do you know which species of animals will make good assistants?
41. What did the corset tell the vain fat lady?
42. What does one fighting fish tell another whenever they meet each other?
43. What did the conductor tell the orchestra?
44.What is the difference between a music conductor and a traffic policeman?
45. What are air stewardesses?
PLEASE DO NOT GET ME WRONG WHEN i COMPARE ONE OCCUPATION TO ANOTHER OR ASKING FOR SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCE. I DO NOT AND AM NOT LOOKING DOWN ON ANY OCCUPATIONS!
Hear are the answers:
31. “Do not overstep your lines!”
32. Otherwise, they do not know what to do with their hands!
33. The former is a frozen gas (carbon dioxide) while the latter is a frozen liquid.
34. “Let me light up you life!”
35. They always play the cat and mouse game together!
36. One comes “in” while the other goes “out”!
37. “Children, you must look before you leap!”
38. He is afraid of rocking the boat!
39. It cannot afford to buy so many pairs of shoes!
40. Ants – ( Assist…ants )
41. “Don’t worry. I’ll keep your body in shape!”
42. “You are intruding into my territory!”
43. Just follow my directions and everything will be fine.
44. Both are directors. One directs the orchestra while the other directs traffic!
45. They are highly paid maids in the air!
I hope all of you have enjoyed yourselves. Be well and do good, friends!