Today I am not writing any poems. Just for a change of appetite, I will post 10 questions (riddles, wordwit or whatever you call it) just to tease your brains. ARE YOU READY……? PPPSSSSS The answer is also given below. Just don’t peep first!
1. What is the name of the vegetable which when we put behind a car will rot immediately?
2. What goes up in smoke will come down as ______________! Do you know the answer?
3. Don’t you know that you are always being followed by someone? Do you know his name?
4. Fishes live in water but this one lives on land. Do you know its name?
5. What does your right eye tell your left eye?
6. Why can’t we light a candle at both ends?
7. Why does a tortoise always carry its shell on its back?
8. What does your mouth say to your stomach?
9. What does the goalkeeper tell the goalposts?
10. Why does a zebra have stripes on its body?
ARE THE QUESTIONS TOO DIFFICULT TO ANSWER? DON’T GIVE UP. TTTTTTHHHHHIIIIIINNNNNKKKKK!!!!
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS:
3. Your shadow!
5. Stay focus. I (EYE) can’t see!
6. One end of the candle must stand on something!
7. The tortoise wants to be safe and secure!
8. You must digest what I have eaten!
9. I’m protecting you from being hit!
10. The zebra has only one birthday suit!
HOPE YOU GOT ALL THE CORRECT ANSWERS! CHEERS!