Someone asked me the other day why I post such questions and answers on my blog. The answer is simple. I’m not showing or telling the readers how clever I am. On the contrary, I just want the readers to have a relaxing and amusing time. Now, all the questions and answers are original. I have to think of the questions and the answers myself because I want to do something creative.
Just don’t take the answers I give at surface value. If we were to think a little deeper, we can arrive at the layer of truth! If you like my blog, spread the news to your friends who may like it too. So, let us put on our thinking caps.
1. If 1 is odd and 2 is even, what are 3, 5 and 7 ?
2. If the children are called “kids”, what do we call their parents?
3. When we throw away a bow and it accidentally hit some pins, what will it become?
4. What did the leader of the bee tell the other bees when they finally arrived at a garden?
5. What will happen to the fly when we set it on fire?
6. What did the apple tell Newton when it fell on his head?
7. Why did the Ambulance scream at the other vehicles as it raced down the highway?
8. Why did the dog bark at the thief at night as he entered its master’s house?
9. What did the red traffic light warn all the drivers?
10.Why does thunder always clap after lightning has struck?
ENJOY THE GAME? HERE ARE THE ANSWERS:
1. They are prime numbers.
3. A bowl.
4. “Let’s stop to have a drink!”
5. A fire-fly!
6. “Let me knock some sense into your head!”
7. “Make way, make way, before some one dies!”
8. Because he did not bribe him with bones.
9. Stop immediately or you shall be fined!
10.Lightning has broken another world record!
FIND THE ANSWERS AMUSING. TEST YOUR FRIENDS AND HAVE A JOLLY GOOD TIME!