I believe that when we put on our thinking caps and start to think and answer these 10 questions, we will be sharpening our wits thinking skills. Don’t take my words for it. Seriously, try it out. You will know and feel the difference!
Here are the 10 questions:
1. What did the house say to the flat?
2. What did the bridge say to the river?
3. What is the name of the largest ant in the world?
4. What does the cockerel tell the sun early in the morning every day?
5. Why do ladies put on make-up every day?
6. Why did the ugly girl look into the mirror every now and then?
7. When will a kettle of water whistle?
8. What do you call a crow which is afraid of almost anything?
9. When do we use a nut-cracker?
10.Why must there be a first and last?
GETTING OUR ANSWERS CORRECT IS NOT REALLY IMPORTANT. THINKING OVER THE ANSWERS THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN IS MORE IMPORTANT. WHY DO YOU THINK OF THIS ANSWER? ARE THERE BETTER AND MORE WITTY ONES THAN YOU HAVE CHOSEN?
AFTER THINKING AND CONSIDERING ALL OTHER OPTIONS, THEN COMPARE THEM WITH MY ANSWERS. hhhhhAAAAVVVVeeee fffffffUUUUUUNNNNN!
1. “I’ve a roof over my head!”
2. Let me connect your two banks!
4. “GET UP AND SHINE!”
5. They want to hide their true identity!
6. To check if miracles do happen!
7. It will whistle when it wants to let off STEAM!
9. When we have a hard nut to crack, we use a nut-cracker.
10.There must be a first and last so that we can have something in between!