I just have 10 wordwit Q and A to tease your mind. Put on your thinking cap!
- Do you know the name of the largest species of ant that is in the world today? Answer: Eleph-ant!
- Why is the kettle bubbling with joy? Answer: The water is boiling!
- Where do fishes deposit all their money? Answer: In the river banks!
- When will a balloon fly? When it is high on helium!
- Coal is black. Why does it turn red when it is burning? Answer: It is consumed in love.
- What did the elder identical twin say to his younger sibling? Answer : You are still putting on my face-mask!
- Why do we say that snails are proud creatures? Answer: They have eyes above their heads.
- What did all the campers sitting around the campfire agree on? Answer : They are full of hot air!
- Does a cat play any game with a mouse? Then, why do human beings play a cat and mouse game with one another?
- When you are given a$10 note and a $5 dollar, which one will you take? Answer: Both.