A reader wrote to tell me that the old name for the bicycle is velocipede not hobby horse. Both names are correct.
Now, another 5 questions for today:
1. What are we looking at when we are admiring a piece of art?
2. What do we call the leaves and branches of a tree?
3. When a chair has wheels, we call it a wheelchair. When it has arms, we call it an armchair. What do we call it if it does not have any wheels or arms?
4. If ice is solid water, what is dry ice?
5. What gives colours to all objects?
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS. HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS.
1.THE HEART OF THE ARTIST.
4.SOLID CARBON DIOXIDE