I just have 5 questions to whet your appetite today. If you like to have more puzzles and games, please look into the archive. I posted them on Lum’s space a very long time ago.
Now, put on your thinking caps.
Then check to find out if you get all correct. Here we go:
1. When does an ass have wings?
2. What do you call a ward for sick cows?
3. What do we need to create a chart?
4. When will we see a worm wearing a ring?
5. Why must we be careful in what we believe?
Here are the answers:
1. An ass (s) will have wings when it s-wings.
4. When we see a ringworm.
5. There is a “lie” in what we believe!
Hope you have enjoyed yourselves. Just write to me. Thank you.